Store Support Supervisor (Leicester area)
Closing date: 30/04/2021
Rate of pay: £10.50 per hour
NIC Services Group is a privately-owned family run business and one of the most successful contract cleaning and support service companies in the UK, a constantly expanding business, managed from a nationwide network of operational centres, employing thousands of staff throughout the UK. A real people business committed to diversity, inclusion and opportunity for all.
Reporting directly to the Store Support Manager with core responsibility to ensure the delivery of a high level of service as agreed and outlined in the contract agreement between NIC and Morrisons, the Client. You will be proactive, meet deadlines, liaise with people at all levels, work accurately and respect confidentiality of the organisation and the clients.
- To effectively manage the day to day monitoring of the housekeeper PDA usage in the client Account, ensuring all stores are fully operational using the PDA daily for checks and spillages. The follow through of contacting stores/staff and managing the HR requirements connected with this usage will be the sole responsibility of the SSS.
- Overall responsibility of ordering staff uniform to ensure that all staff are wearing correct dress at all times. Managing the spend of the uniform staying within budget each month. Reporting the ordering/spend to the SSM also each week.
- Assisting the SSM to ensure weekly audits are conducted on every site, by prior booking with store managers, and the minimum target score as dictated in the contract is consistently met ( 95%)
- Clear communication on standards and KPI’s to your team
- Regular site visits with clients/sites operatives to check on service performance, support staff needs, and client liaison as instructed by the SSM
- Clear reporting on outcomes and agreed actions of meetings, this should also be communicated to relevant personnel within NIC and the client
- Assisting the SSM in recruitment/Selection and Development of own team of site operatives
- Conduct and record disciplinary actions
- Manage the correct process of new starters with all store ISCMs, filtering reports cascaded from administration on missing documentation for operatives. Contacting the ISCMs directly ensuring that the forms are recompleted correctly and submitted through to the office.
- Supporting the SSM in covering the phone contact for stores for 1 out of the 2 days over the weekend to be mutually agreed between the SSS and SSM.
- Coordinating the ordering and distribution of diamond pads/window kits through the Morrisons Administration/SSM
Experience/Skills that can be demonstrated through work history
- Delivery of a responsive and pro active service in a food retail cleaning environment, with work pride and accountability as key attributes
- Excellent organisational and effective leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with people of all levels
- Flexibility, willingness to manage change within a diverse working environment
- Ability to work under own initiative and demonstrate effective problem solving
- I.T Literate
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com