Sales Support Coordinator
Due to our continued growth, NIC Services Group, a National provider of Cleaning & associated Soft FM Services is looking to recruit an organised, outgoing, team player that is able to work under pressure, to fill an exciting Sales Support role within our National Sales Team.
This role will report into our Bid Manager and will be based in our Leeds support office.
We are looking for somebody that believes that they can help to shape client tenders and to be part of an industry leading team, creating content rich proposals, presentations, and social media bites.
Key skills required,
Proficiency in MS applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Strong proficiency in PPT and Word is essential
Experience working within a creative background using Adobe Creative Cloud products. Specifically, InDesign & Illustrator / photoshop.
The candidate must have the ability to multitask and add value as well as show a creative initiative.
- Assist in coordinating Tenders through all bid stages
- Provide bid support to the Sales Team
- Daily support of dedicated mailboxes, websites and monitoring of bid opportunity alerts.
- Completing PQQs, supplier and portal registrations
- Contributing to and maintaining the Bid Library
- Creating PowerPoint Presentations to support proposal submissions
- Creating and posting on various social media platforms
Qualifications / Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and show creative initiative
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent English written and verbal skills.
- Strong organisational and communication skills – the ability to deal effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels within the company
- Experience working within a creative background using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Strong writing skills with good editing and proofing ability
Other Desired Attributes
- A pro-active mind-set, willingness to learn and desire to deliver high quality work
- Not afraid to have and share ideas
- Driven to achieve and improve with a desire to develop skills and knowledge relevant to the role
- Ability to multitask, to prioritise projects and respond quickly to urgent requests with tight deadlines.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com